Monday, September 5, 2011

Right place?

If Satan wasn't testing me before he sure is now! I went to support my bruhh Fish Bate at his concert on Friday and after I left I felt like that wasn't a very good choice. It wasn't at a club but it had the same feel as a club. You know, drunks, skanks, "tough" guys... all those annoying people under one roof. Well with drunks comes drama right? RiGHT! I didn't think it would be towards me but it was. You know when your so mad you can't think, you don't wanna listen to anything anyone has to say and you just want to cry? Well that's exactly how I felt & some! So much was going through my head. Should I pour her drink on her, should I slap her? Push her? Something mean so I can feel better!? But I'm glad someone held me back so I can actually use my head. While I was debating which mean thing to do back to her, every other thought was, Your almost getting your calling, your representing the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, you care about her family, your bruhh just on stage, your better than her! And I stepped back to my spot, wiped the tear that almost came down, smiled, and continued dancing. That was a HUGE test for me! (I'm getting teary-eyed) I'm extremely grateful the spirit remained with me even though I was at a place I should not have gone to in the first place. I was with the girls I was with for a reason (Love you Kess) to help me remember I have a bigger purpose in life & That I am better than to do the same things that were done to me. Although I'm still soo hurt by all of it and wish things with us were different, I'm just going to move on... Or try to. The Lord knows exactly what we're going through & what we need. Today I my primary lesson was on Forgiving others! Annoying right? lol It was soo hard to teach this lesson when I still haven't fully (or even a little) forgiven this person. I know I will eventually but for now I'm going to keep praying to be humble & to soften my heart. <3NancyPamela'Otukolo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sister I love you& am extremely proud of you. That is thr love in you, for christ. I know your destined for the best. Make history love you sister 'Otukolo.

    ReplyDelete