Monday, August 29, 2011

Waiting.

So obviously I don't get the process lol but my papers are officially in. As in the church authorities have it and are deciding where they will send me in this world to help share our amazing Gospel. I went in and spoke to Stake President Kinikini on Tuesday Aug. 23 and from that moment on I had no doubt in my mind this is exactly what I need to being doing at this time. And I can't let anything or anyone get in my way. Our stake president has such an amazing spirit when he talks I did not wanna leave his office but he had a long line. (Elder Kalama Molisi returned home that day and was getting released.) But before I left he told me they were submitting them that night and it will take from two to three weeks til I receive my call. Which is actually a week or two away from today! CRAZY right?? I'm just ready to get out there and share what I've learned to love and believe in about the Church of Latter Day Saints. I'm extremely grateful to be apart of it and what better way to show how grateful I am than by sharing it? <3NancyPamela'Otukolo

No comments:

Post a Comment