Monday, September 19, 2011

Delayyyy :/

So I just got word from my bishop that we have a problem.... Or I have a problem. Because I either don't really know you (I really would love to meet you though...) or we are super close, Imma get alll personal up in here! lol So about two (and maybe a half) years ago I was working at a hotel the 3PM -11PM shift. Normally I'd get home around 11:30ish, finally fall asleep at 1 AMish and wake up around 1:30PMish to get ready for work.Well one day I was getting in the shower to get ready for work & I was feeling super dizzy. I started to walk to my sisters room & I straight blacked out right there butt naked! lol I'm totally kidding I had my towel on. I got up fully aware of what happened, went down to my sister Fah and told her what happened. My theory was I slept too much and didn't eat enough. Normally I ate at work because it was FREE(: So using my professional opinion I didn't go see a doctor (& if your poly I'm sure you know that don't really count as a reason to go to the doctors or "use money") and I just went back to bed. Than it happened again a couple of different times (last time was in May 2011)& still I didn't want to go to the doctors (because now it was cuttin into my personal account..lol) I noticed though it was always when I was on my period. Made a mental note of that & moved on. When I was filling out my papers I did make note on the medical portion about what happens to me. Sooo of course now I'm getting a physical & the doctor has to make sure it won't be something that might affect my chances of going. As you might have read before I was healthy so the doctor signed his life away. He told me all my blood work was normal and the only other reason that was happening to me was because I was loosing too much blood and I was getting dehydrated. He told me to drink lots of water especially during that time of the month. Welllll now that you know that story I can tell you this one. The stake President emailed my bishop & told him that the church office needs more information from my doctor about the seriousness of the situation. Soooo I have to call my doctor and see if he can write a letter saying he promises I won't die (fingers crossed) because of it. lol Than I send it to the stake who will fax it to the church office & than I wait some more for my call. I just hope I get it done befor general conference and our stake conference the week after because I'm sure the church gets super busy during that time.
Well wish me luck.
<3NancyPamela'Otukolo

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Nance! I'm praying for ya :) Love you heaps <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all Goes well on that! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Beautiful! I'm sure everything will fall into place..you'll make a WONDERFUL missionary..GOOD LUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete