Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let's hear it for New Yorkkk!!


(Read my title in my Alicia Keys singing voice! lol )  
I have been called to labor in the New York, New York North Mission! Words can not even describe this feeling/high I am on! lol Reading that letter to ME from our dear prophet Thomas S. Monson was a feeling I have never felt before. It was like did he really take some time out to write this just for me? Ahhhh(: Sharing that moment with the people closest to me,(Minus my best friend) made it that much more special! Well just wanted to do a quick update because I feel like sharing the news with the world! lol More updates to come.

*I report to the Provo MTC on December 28th 2011 (:

I'll spend one more Christmas with my family yay!!!


4 comments:

  1. So happy for u Nance!!! Such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! (: It suits you to the fullest. Love you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your awesome blog! my sister mia is there! yay! can you please tell her that she is not a crip? lol. congrats congrats!! you'll do awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete