Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy? 21st Birthday to me.

Every morning (which is technically my night) my grumpy as hell coworker comes in & I always (used) to say"GOOD morning!" && His respond was the same every time, "It's a morning but I wouldn't say its a good one." OMG I would be sooo annoyed & learned to just say "Morning." Instead.
ANYWHOOO
 It's what came to mind when I thought about my birthday that just passed (May 3rd) I wouldn't really say it was a Happy birthday but it was a birthday.Not to be dramatic because it's just a birthday but if your close to me you would understand how I wanted this one to be somewhat better I guess you can say.
My day started of course with txt from people who actually remembered my birthday.. Like my brothers & sisters & friends who actually matter.In the morning on my drive to mikky dees.
My 3 babies Princess Nana, Jay, &Jelly called and sang Happy birthday(HiGHLiGHT) Jelly was kinda grumpy because it was too early for her! A little later I had to go to mutual (because I'm the Y.W. Secretary)
&& I really did not want to go!I mean who spends their 21st birthday at church? LoL
Anyways we did all the normal stuff & when I was about to leave my aunt who is the pres. told me she needs me to stay & help... (Great.)As we were doing her activity slowly all the girls got up and left.. I was like ummm??Than my aunt told me lets go and when we got to the room it was decorated in all blue & white COUGAR NATiON.
I wanted to cry BUT imma G so that was not allowed! They bought me gifts (Snacks galore, BYU tee & tank, and coupon stuff.)

 I love these girls(:
 Kym giving me key/bottle opener! aha
Hella good morning!
My new favorite shirt(:
Then we had food, cake, chocolate covered strawberries, &a bunch of other yummy stuff!
It meant so much to me that these girls & the leaders (aka Kym Hopoate) cared enough to do this for me.
I got a bunch more happy birthday txt from everyone else.&&The rest of the day went downhill from there.
I've come to realize HAPPy birthdays & me don't go...It's just a day when I get a little older.
Anywho I'm extremely grateful for those who took time out to send me a txt, write on pous fb, sent a shout out on twitter, or gave me a call. You guys ROCK! Well on a happy note..... I don't have one right now but when I do... I'll share it(:Back to work I go.
LATE.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this post it sounds like ur ungrateful...but since I know why you felt this way it makes sense to me lmbo. But seriously u have so much to be grateful for, and I think you should ex out all the unnecessary people in your life who constantly bring you down, and never raise you up. Love ya Nance and I hope you sincerely know how loved you are by me and my family! I am so blessed to have you as my lil sissy and I am grateful for the day you were born! Love ya and cheers to more fun memorable birthdays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I thought about it after but I did write this with a LOT of bitterness left over. ahaha I'm extreamly grateful for the people who at least put an effort into that day! I learned not to expect so much that way its less painful. & you know what I mean(: Love you & your kids already know I love them tons!!

    ReplyDelete