Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sick & tired of being sick & tired!

I'm just so tired of being sick and tired of the same crap I always deal with & still do because I think things change.
NEWSFLASH.
sht ain't gonna change! People are they way they are for a reason right? I guess... I haven't changed too much in the past year so I can't expect anyone else to change.
BUT
I can say I have changed in the places I most needed too! Ehhhh I'm just getting tired of having to deal with the same things, same arguments, same fights, every single day. My friend told me if I turned to the lord and put him first everything will fall in place. At first I was thinking, "I hear that all the time!" But she's right & I'm slowly BUT surely putting the lord before EVERYTHING I do and I'm positive things will work in my favor(:Well now that I got that off my chest I can finish my work & get ready to go home. Got my baby sister Telesia's friends baptism in after I get off & a family Easter egg hunt for the kiddies!
Happy Easter y'all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment