Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beautiful Ladyyyy(:

I actually had a little bit of fun last week! A little change from my usual boring life. LoLSo like forever ago I heard that Roots Rawka aka Vita Hoko was bringing Gyptian and Etana to Salt LakeCity, Was I excited? DUHHH I almost peed my pants!So when the tickets went on sale you make sure I was at Smiths Tix! After I got my tickets next thing on my list was getting the night off... That was easy! So Thursday finally comes and all my siblings that were going were at our house while I was still getting ready because my cute nephew who I love so much threw up on me (& my phone so now that isn't working like it used to) so I was little behind. But it was okay because my older brother finally tells us Gyptians flight had been delayed so he might not even make it.. SHAVE ME BALD! So we sat at home & finally decided what the hey lets go listen to Etana. & I'm I glad we did! She did her thang especially when she sang "Blessing"
Me & my under 21 year sister during Etana's performance.
(Ohhh and in my hand is what I was getting drunk off, water!)


At the end of the show Roots Rawka announced that Gyptian wasn't coming due to flight problems but that he would be here tomorrow for a free show. I wasn't upset because we already knew but there were some angry people in the club. But I was like. "DAMN YOU WORK!" I worked the next day... Did I care? NOPE! I was 2 hours late... Hey, this was a once in a lifetime kinda thing! aha But well worth missing out on my money too! I went up to the VIP area because I am a VERY important person & because Vita Hoko hooked it up! aha and when he started singing Beautiful Lady ONLY TO ME! You coulda swore I was a backup dance/singer! He WORKED it. Than we went & took pix with him and than I rushhhed to work before I get fired! lol
Cousin Leka, Sister Jen, Gyptian, Sister Dianna, &Me(:

Every time I hear his songs I get little flashbacks of this night. Definitely a night to remember!  

No comments:

Post a Comment