Tuesday, August 9, 2011

They're in.

I know I suck at keeping up with all that is going on but cut me some slack, I'm a busy girl! Lol Well as you can see by the title, something is in. What you might ask? My mission papers(: I've been workin on them for a little over a month and I gotta say I'm glad that part is over! My teeth are in good shape and I am healthy(: I just turned them in yesterday and I'm just waiting for my interview with my (very handsome) stake president! I have got to say preparing all this has been the most difficult time in my life.  I have never felt soo challenged in everything I do, EVER! I even got to a point where I started questioning myself as to why I am going and thinking about the reasons why I am willing to leave the people I love so much for 18 months?  But as I was thinking about everything and everyone else I stopped and thought, what about me? What do I want? How do I feel about a mission? A mission is exactly what I need in my life to make ME better for myself & those same people I love so much! And if they loved me the same way I do, they would understand why I want to go. For those of you who don't know me, I kinda have a big attitude & get annoyed way too easily. lol So this is a perfect way for me to humble myself & learn patience. Not to mention I will be sharing this gospel that I have learned about since birth and believe in without a doubt!
SO my answer is simple. I'm not only doing this for myself & my savior but for my loved ones as well.
(As I'm typing this my coworker, not the same one I complained about in my last post, is talking to me about some Princess I have no clue about and I'm trying super hard not to say "Can't you see I'm busy!?" INHALE. EXHALE.) Kay I'm better! lol
But other than that, all is well(: When I tell people I'm preparing for my mission the first thing they ask is, "Where do you want to go?" I hate answering that because I feel like I'll just jinx myself and end up in the exact opposite place of where I want to go. BUUTTT just for the record I would like to stay in the USofA. Why? I need my KFC! lol For real though! I am very picky when it comes to food. I like fast food & Tongan food. So any place that has those and isn't too cold, I'm happy! (Great now I'm going to end up in some super cold third world country) :/ Anywho now that the papers are in all I have to do is pray everything goes well for this exciting new chapter in my life(:

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! I hope you go to Japan lol idk why I thought Japan lol well good luck!

    ReplyDelete