Saturday, April 16, 2011

Teen Mom season 3 & a half.

I feel like the girls on teen mom & I don't even have any kids! LoL I've been helping my sister babysit my SUPER cute nephew Siupeli while her hubby is outta town. It's super hard but I love this phat crybaby!
(See, told ya he's super cute!)
 As I'm watching the show I find myself saying, "Ughhh I feel the same way!" I get off work & go straight to him, I get no sleep, and no daddy!
(Well you know what I mean..)
I'm always calling Pou while I'm babysitting to complain about how he never wants to help me & blah, blah, blah like Siupeli is his son! LoL Well they get along so well so he might as well come help right...? 
I've babysat a million times before but there is just something about getting off work at 7AM and going straight to baby that's hard for me. 

It's the PERFECT birth control(:

My life outside work is Siupeli right now & I ain't mad at that!
I've come up with a couple reasons why I would LOVE to be a baby again...
1. You can wear pajamas all day & night. You still look adorable & it's super comfy!
2. Rollin' around in a car seat all the time. COMFORT(:
3. Sleep whenever you want & you don't have to wake up for anything!
4. You can get pretty much anything you want by crying. LoL
See life sounds pretty good as a baby....

I can't wait to go home & sleep(:
Ohhh and today's Baby Irie's baby shower! Making a quick stop there with Pou for his friend Peter!
RestEasy Peter<3

1 comment: