Sunday, April 10, 2011

GoodBye Facebook (for now) && Hello blogging!

I've decided since I'm like ADDICTED to facebook, that I should stay off for a little while so when I'm ready to go on my mish I'm not having withdrawals. aha With that being said, working this shift (Night Audit) things can get really boring && make me want to take a nap! I mean there are only so many things you can goggle search before your back to being bored. I'm always reading my sister Dianna 'Otukolo's blog and today I started on hers and ended on some random persons that I don't even know! && Now here I am with my own(: My life isn't that interesting but Dianna's isn't either so might as well huh? ahhaah JK Dianna!

ANYWHO....

I found this cute little about me survey (on Klarah's blog) and thought it was a perfect way to get to know me without giving away all my deep, dark secrets. 

Three names I go by.
1. Nancy.
2. Beautiful.
3. Babe.(;


Three things about me.
1. My family will ALWAYS come first.
2. I really don't give a ____.
3. I'm ready for something new in my life.

Three things I can't live without.
1. The Church
2. My MOM
3. My <3

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. Printing company.
2. Front Desk Clerk.
3. Full time (free) babysitter.

Three Places I have lived.
1. Ha'akame, Tonga
2. Some part of Texas
3. Glendale, Utah(:

Three Favorite drinks.
1. Mountain Dew.
2. Mountain Dew.
3. Blue powerade.


Three TV Shows I Watch.
1. Criminal Minds
2. Modern Family 
3. Jersey Shore

Three Places I Have Been.
1. Rome, Italy
2. Tonga
3. New Zealand. (Born here but plan on going back real soon!)


Three Things I Love To Do.
1. EAT.
2. Sleep.
3. Dance. The kind you do in the dark(;

Three of my Favorite Restaurants.
1. Costa Vida
2. Happy Sumo
3. Ho Ho Gourmet

Three of the most memorable moments.
1. Graduation.
2. Meeting Tui'tupou Ma'afu.
3. Princess Ariana 'Otukolo's birth.


Three things I'm looking forward to.
1. Serving our lord as a full time missionary.
2. Getting my calling.
3. A new me.




5 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy I juss wanna slap your face right now really hard while you're sleeping! haha I'm so glad you started blogging, hopefully it's better and more interesting than Ceni's cause hers is like really boring! jk haha Good for you on deleting your fb. We are leaving to Cali next Sun, come with us :)
    p.s
    Ariana is like sooo beyond the moon about you saying she is the most memorable to her!! :) Jay was jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Dianna you love me! && don't lie Sen;s is boring! LOL I wish you told me earlier so I can request it off. I'm in need of a break! && Princess been knowing she was & always will be my princess(: STiLL love my sucks though! aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo nancy-WELCOME!superrr happy you made one!now i can keep tabs on your boring life!WOOHOO!hahaha jk!have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I learned more about you in just the few mins. it took me to read this! Glad you got a blog now as I finally have something to read on my down time cause I fall asleep reading books and Anna is basically the only one who blogs so when Im done reading hers.. There is nothing else to read!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy i love it....I was thinking about deleting my fb and after reading ur blog im going to delete it right now like NOW lol...

    ReplyDelete