Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bittersweet.

Soooo as you know I babysit my super cute crybaby nephew AKA my son but not as much lately because of my work schedule. Well his daddy is gonna be back from Seattle and it's kinda bittersweet! I am so glad he will be back home with his family but than it hit me when my mom said in Tongan "Awww now siupeli won't come and sleep over anymore or come over all the time." I was like UMMMMM HOLD UP! WHAT?? lol I'm so used to having the fatty around all the time it will be soo different to not see him around as much! But thus is life....
Here's a couple pix of things we did(:

Ate at Hook & Ladder until we couldn't move.

Played with bubbles.

Ihop with Pou.

Olive Garden with Aunty Lynda Marie.

Played with cousin Jay.

Rode on Thomas the train.

Made him a pretty girl.

Beating Pou in some video games.

Hung out at the park(:

LuhhhhhYou fetti

1 comment: